INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Personal Information.” It includes your name, phone number, and e-mail, which you submit to us through the Contact Form on this webpage: https://aldy.ae/contact/.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
E-MAIL, SMS MARKETING AND NEWSLETTERS
Whenever we have a promotion or special announcement, which we believe is of interest to you, we may send out content via e-mail from time to time. The same goes for companies we deem interested in our services and offerings, which may include an invitation for partnerships and/or events we participate in.
If you don’t wish to receive these communications, please let us know by clicking the “unsubscribe” button/ link on all the e-mail correspondence we send. Please be informed that we have a solid internal policy to ensure unsubscribe requests are dealt with properly and in a timely fashion.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Our customers trust us to protect their personal information. Therefore, we take that task seriously and maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help protect any personal information you provide to us.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send a promotional communication to a user, the user can opt-out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each promotional e-mail and or SMS.
- ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- https://www.aldy.ae will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- https://www.aldy.ae takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However https://www.aldy.ae (website) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
- https://www.aldy.ae is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
To learn about what cookies and similar technologies are, we recommend that you visit the following third-party website: www.allaboutcookies.org.
These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. For instance, when you exit our cookie banner a cookie is dropped on your device reminding your browser not to re-serve this pop-up box when you later visit this site.
The information the cookies gather is used to help us customise the website for our users Analytics
Where you have permitted the use of performance cookies, we use a web analytics tool provided by Google to collect statistical information about how visitors use and interact with our site.
The cookies collect information about
- Your IP Address
- Preferred language
- The number of visitors to our site,
- The pages or content with the most traffic,
- Approximately where in the world you are visiting the site from,
- How you have found our site e.g from a direct search; link to a third-party site; or link in one of our emails.
We use this aggregated statistical information to help improve the site, for instance by prioritizing updates of the most read content or the most used functionality. Google Analytics cookies may retain information for up to two years. For more information about Google Analytics services, please click here.
If we are working on updates to our site, we occasionally display original content to some visitors and alternate content to other visitors to help us assess which version best optimizes user experience. When we do this, we drop a cookie on your device to remember which version of the page you were served.
Advertising and campaign cookies
Social media and other advertising cookies
Sometimes we pair up with social media partners such as Facebook or with online advertising platforms who drop cookies on your device when you visit our site in order to remember that you have looked at our site/expressed an interest in our products (“Third-party cookies”). This means that when you later visit these third-party sites or visit a site which has agreed to host adverts for our online advertising platform, the adverts displayed to you are more tailored to your apparent interests. If you click on these adverts, they will re-direct you back to our site.
In order to see how successfully our marketing campaigns or other website goals are performing we sometimes use conversion pixels, which fire a short line of code to tell us when you have clicked on a particular button on our website or reached a particular page (e.g. a thank you page once you have completed the procedure for subscribing to one of our services or have completed one of our forms).
Unless otherwise specified the above cookies remain when you close your browser.